Jul 1, 2018
Andres Angelani, CEO of Softvision, a digital services company
that creates customized experiences that connect consumers to
brands. Andres is originally from Buenos Aires, spent nearly 14
years at Globant, and has a unique perspective on the digital
economy and what it takes to win, particularly at the global
On today's tech podcast I chat with Andres about his vision,
experience and how the secret to Softvision tremendous growth and
expanding its digital capabilities. Today the company has delivery
centers in U.S., Romania, Canada, Argentina, India, and Brazil.
We also discuss:
- Softvision is coming up on its 20 year anniversary, including
Andres' one-year anniversary as CEO. He and the company will be
announcing new offices, including joint US headquarters; as well as
new and expanded relationships with marquee customers.
- How all businesses now want help to become a tech company and
lead the way through digital experiences.
- The company is $150 million in billings and has a different
organizational model than most companies in its space (it organizes
its talent in communities called Guilds and Pods)
- Softvision has a strong client roster, especially in retail
(Estee Lauder, Zumiez, Macy's, etc.)
- The company is driving innovation in the digital commerce
space, particularly in areas such as AI, blockchain, and several